Thank you to all of our attendees, guests, artists and vendors for making the first Anime: Roseville a resounding success!!
Stay tuned for information for our next show on April 19, 2020!
With the show just two days away, we thought we would answer some questions we have gotten.
– Tickets will be available at the show. We will accept cash/credit cards at the show. Parking is $10 at the Fairgrounds, and you should bring cash for that.
– The vendor hall/artist alley/panel room are all indoors at the Fairgrounds.
– Drewskis will be bringing a food truck for food during the day.
– The doors to the show open at 10am, and Trina Nishimura’s autograph session starts at 10am. We will start staging attendees on the side of the Johnson Building as soon as the Fairgrounds allow us to. We are hoping by 9:45am
– There will be no tickets distributed for autographs. The guests are signing for 2 hours per session. They will get through as many fans as they can during that time. Additional autographs over the first free one are $25 each, and a selfie is $20.
Thank you all for your interest, and we will see you on Sunday at the Placer County Fairgrounds!
11:30am – Scott “Fuzzy” Joseph will host a workshop about crafting your own comics and storytelling world
12:30pm – Trina Nishimura Q&A
1:30pm – Cherami Leigh Q&A
3:00pm – Costume Contest
These times are subject to change due to guest schedules
Presale tickets for the show will go on sale on Monday, 7/1/19 at 12:00pm PST through Brown Paper Tickets.
Tickets are $11.49 ($10.00 plus $1.49 ticketing fee). They offer print at home, mobile or they will mail you an actual ticket.
You can purchase them here: